document review process

Subject: document review process
From: Huntley Eshenroder <huntley -at- SMARTS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 10:20:46 -0400

Hi,

I work for a small software company where I am the only writer/editor, but
not the only document producer (and one of the few native English speakers).
We need to implement a document review process for manuals, data sheets,
etc. Short of hiring another person (permanent or freelance), does anyone
have any suggestions or ideas for doing this?

Thanks. Now, back to the shadowy etherworld.
-Huntley