Short Introduction

Subject: Short Introduction
From: "Joseph F. Fournier II" <jfourni -at- COMP -dot- UARK -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 10:14:45 -0500

I don't recall whether introductions are requested upon joining this list,
but I thought I'd post one since I've just come out of hiding (lurking)
today.

As you may notice from my .sig, I'm not a tech writer by title, though in
practice my job does include some tech writing. My career evolved from
writing for newspapers to contracting (tech writing) to managing software
documentation projects for IBM to free-lance writing to managing software
training projects for the University of Arkansas. I have my BA in English
and my MEd in Educational Technology. I'm currently pursuing an EdD in
Adult Education.

I love commas and sometimes must struggle, ;) to not use them.

Now I'll be quiet again until I have something worthwhile to say. ;) Joe