MYOB

Subject: MYOB
From: Miki Magyar <MDM0857 -at- MCDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 13:51:37 -0600

Ohhh, Michael, did you push a button for me! You were telling Kat, "I
know, I know,..."Don't tell me how to run my own business!"
Okay, I'll stop. Actually, you may be perfectly happy with the size of your
business and that's fine too."

Sometime good enough IS good enough. In these days of toxic corporate
growth for the sake of growth (that's cancer, isn't it?), I have a great
deal of respect for someone who's game to try living within limits.
Whether the motive is pride, sloth, or indifference to greed, the end result
is consistent careful craftsmanship. In my book this is a Good Thing, and
the world would be a better place if more people were as concerned for
the quality of their work. <soapbox mode off>

Thanks for listening...

Miki
mikim -at- mcdata -dot- com