Frame 5 Printing of Colors

Subject: Frame 5 Printing of Colors
From: Susan Rowlett <rowlett -at- WAII -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 16:26:13 -0500

I need help. I have Frame 4 documents that contain
colors that are set not to print. When I open these
files in Frame 5 and print the documents, the colors
do print although the Print Separations Setup does
list these colors in the 'Do Not Print' column.

I called Adobe but the company is closed until 3pm
Pacific time for a meeting. Can anyone help quickly?

TIA

Susan
susan -dot- rowlett -at- waii -dot- wg -dot- com