Re: Switching from Word to FrameMaker

Subject: Re: Switching from Word to FrameMaker
From: cjs10 -at- CORNELL -dot- EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 08:25:55 -0400

I have, and I would do it again -- and again, and again. If you do, too,
you won't regret it. Frame has some inconveniences (a few Word
capabilities you'd miss), vastly outweighed by the fact that it was
designed to do just the sort of thing you're about to do. Word on the
other hand was not, and we are reminded of this fact every time we tackle
a big job with it.

cheers

Joanna