Re: Certification

Subject: Re: Certification
From: Williams Diane <Williams_Diane -at- DOTE -dot- OSD -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 09:10:17 -0400

EEI (Editorial Experts, Inc., in Alexandria, VA, 703-683-0683) offers
many writing, editing, proofing, QA, indexing, and software courses.
Perhaps they could put together a test or program that could suffice as
tech writer/editor certification. I know that it has helped me to get
work when folks see on my resume that I've worked for EEI as a temp and
have taken some of their courses.

Surf on over to: http://www.eei-alex.com/training

Diane Williams
DWilliams -at- dote -dot- osd -dot- mil