Just the Facts

Subject: Just the Facts
From: Kim Keegan <keegan -at- EXPLORERS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 10:46:41 -0700

Thank you Larry for your informative post on where things stand with certification!
These are the kinds of *facts* I was hoping to get as a result of my original post.
And, luckily for me, the readers of this list did not get into a mammoth debate over
their opinions of certification. That certainly was not my intent, but if it did
happen, yours truly would have been the scapegoat.

To the rest of you (well, most of you), thanks for your restraint! I received a couple
of messages saying "how could you bring this topic up" (in varying modes of politeness),
implying that I had opened up the floodgates. But fortunately, the rest of the readers
understood that "news" did not mean "opinions" or they skipped the post.