16 bit color codes.

Subject: 16 bit color codes.
From: Sabahat Ashraf <sabahat -at- OPENIX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 16:10:26 -0400

Question: What colors are valid for 16 bit monitors or -- 16 bit display
of any kind? Doing Web pages for users we suspect might want to use that
mode of display, we were wondering if there was a list of colors
somewhere that were valid -- and their codes.

Sabahat.

PS Is this really a TECHWR-L question? If not, what is the appropriate
forum? Thanks for your patience.