HTML for Online Help

Subject: HTML for Online Help
From: Anne Weiler <annew -at- CHANCERY -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 16:00:17 -0700

Is anyone producing online help for a software product using HTML? If so,
which browser are you using? I'm looking for a browser that doesn't take
much RAM, can be distributed freely or cheaply, and runs on a Mac.

I'm also interested in how you organized the online help. Is it like
traditional online help or is it a manual online? Did you make it
context-sensitive? How is the information chunked?

Any information is greatly appreciated. If I get enough responses, I'll
create a summary for the list.

Thanks
Anne

--
Anne Weiler (annew -at- chancery -dot- com)
Media Development