Oracle-to-Web

Subject: Oracle-to-Web
From: Sabahat Ashraf <sabahat -at- OPENIX -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 09:28:46 -0400

Folks, I need some help from people that have worked in the
Oracle-to-Web and other Oracle online documentation field. Right now,
all I can tell you is that I need to know what the options are to be
able to make information available on the Web from an Oracle Database.
Is there software that would [directly to indirectly, say via an
intermediate conversion from Oracle-to-PDF and then to HTML -- or CGI
...] be able to convert such a database into a form that would be
accessile over the Web.

I apologize for being vague, but that is all I have to go on right now.
[I am venturing to trouble y'all because this is a new job -- my first
out of Grad School -- and this is my first project directly with our
CEO.] I have to go into a meeting with our bosses after about noon
Eastern and would like to take some info in with me.

Of course, I will back late afternoon with more questions when I have
more knowledge of the Project...

Thanks, muchos gracias; danke schon and merci beaucoup in advance.

Sabahat.

--
sabahat -at- openix -dot- com - ashrafs -at- rpi -dot- edu - (201) 443 0400