Re: job openings - to list or not to list

Subject: Re: job openings - to list or not to list
From: Sarah Perrault <sarahp -at- KEYSAFE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 14:06:00 PDT

>o One position per note - or a group of positions, but only if they're
> for one employer in one location.

I can understand why you'd suggest this, but I disagree. Garrett Romaine
posts a list of jobs in the Portland, Oregon area once a month -- there are
generally a couple dozen different companies in the list. I find it very
useful to have *one* message telling me what's available in my area (not
that I am looking... now).

>o Location (state) and type of job in subject line. Those not
> interested can delete without reading.

I absolutely agree about location. I have read too many messages for jobs
2000 miles from here.

Thanks for the suggestions --

Sarah