Re: WORK: I need some advice

Subject: Re: WORK: I need some advice
From: "corbettlj (Lori Corbett)" <Corbettlj -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 1996 14:18:26 -0400

It sounds like you'd really be a lot happier "back home." If I were you,
which I'm not (I moved from the NYC area 16 years ago and have not regretted
it one bit), I'd move back sooner than later. I think that if you're happier,
it will be easier to find the type of employment you seek. Also, you may have
a better support network "back home."

Good luck...
After 13-1/2 years in Charlotte, NC, and 2-1/2 years in central Florida.

Remember that lemons/lemonade strory? It's true!