Re: Pencil Test for Technical Writers

Subject: Re: Pencil Test for Technical Writers
From: Randy Grandle <randy -dot- grandle -at- CORP -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 21:11:15 GMT

Glanbrok,

I realize that my original post was too blunt and inflammatory.

>Right. Everyone is hiring "unskilled" writers.

> I is a riter mr. manajer. Wood u higher me, pleez.

> Evryune cept me is incomitint.

>Get real.

I should not have said "Get real." This post was simply intended as a
satirical attempt to portray what an "unskilled writer" would be like.
In retrospect it was too blunt and open to misinterpretation. I did not
mean to imply anything else.

I'm sorry I flamed you over this issue.

I was wrong and I overreacted.

Thanks for your time.