Re: Scanning Advice Resources Needed

Subject: Re: Scanning Advice Resources Needed
From: Brett Wetzell <wbwetzel -at- EOS -dot- NCSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 16:40:53 -0400

On Aug 14, 10:42am, Don H Erbel wrote:
> Subject: Scanning Advice Resources Needed
> Hi,

> Does anyone have a recommended text on scanning images
> and converting them to printable and "webable" images?
> Also, if you can point me to archives, a URL on this,
> or periodical articles, it would be helpful.

> Thanks!

> Don Erbel
> csdon -at- uclink -dot- berkeley -dot- edu

Don,

Right off-hand, you might want to check out a tutorial one of our consultants
wrote for scanning web-ready images. The URL is:

http://www2.ncsu.edu/ncsu/cc/pub/multimed/web/scanner.html

(it will probably be most helpful to you if you are a Photoshop user)

Good luck!

Brett Wetzell
NC State Computing Center Publications Worker-Bee/Aspiring Professional