Job Opening: Illinois Software Company

Subject: Job Opening: Illinois Software Company
From: Amy Gleason <amy -at- DEMOSHIELD -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 10:07:53 -0500

Hello, fellow Tech Whirlers!

I have recently been promoted and must find a replacement for my position
with InstallShield Corporation, a (truly!) fast-growing software development
company
in Schaumburg, Illinois. (For information on the company, visit our website
at
http://www.installshield.com.)

We seek a full-time, permanent Technical Writer to produce both print and
online
documentation for the DemoShield product line. DemoShield is a point-and-click
tool for creating interactive software demos. The documentation set now
includes
a User's Guide, Getting Started Guide, and online Help. It's likely that we
will be
moving the Help to HTML in the next 6 months or so. Other job
responsibilities
could include writing HTML for the DemoShield website and/or creating tutorial
demos.

Required skills:

* 1-3 years software technical writing experience and/or a degree in Technical
Communications
*Microsoft Word
*ForeHelp or RoboHelp
*Windows and GUI standards experience
*Ability to work hard, work with programmers, and be flexible!

To be considered, please send a cover letter and resume to
amy -at- demoshield -dot- com or fax to 847-240-9120 attn: Amy Gleason.

I look forward to receiving some excellent resumes.

Amy Gleason
Project Manager, Public Relations
InstallShield Corporation
1100 Woodfield Rd. #108 Schaumburg, IL 60173
Ph (847)619-7040 Fax (847)240-9120
http://www.installshield.com