Frame files

Subject: Frame files
From: Garret Romaine <GRomaine -at- MSMAIL -dot- RADISYS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 14:48:00 PDT

Is there a way to turn FrameMaker files into .txt or even .doc files? I need
to incorporate some vendor information on UARTs into a chip manual, and I
seem to be stuck. It looks like the only way to do it is to find a system
with FrameMaker on it and try to export the file in a format I can use.

Any help, condolences or other sympathetic response would be welcome.

Garret Romaine
gromaine -at- radisys -dot- com