Mac Evangelist posting

Subject: Mac Evangelist posting
From: Barry Lockard <barry -at- BGS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 08:55:26 -0400

>Irrelevant: All computers, regardless of platform, are simply tools, like
>screwdrivers. "Evangelizing" for a particular form of screwdriver does not
>enable me to do my work any better.

I recently had to complete a 200 page manual on a very tight schedule.
Having worked with various tools (MacOS, Windows and their respective
applications) I can tell you that if I had been using Word for Windows
rather than Nisus Writer on my PowerMac I would _not_ have finished the job
on time. Tools _do_ matter, as any craftsman will tell you.

Barry