Single Sourcing HTML Files

Subject: Single Sourcing HTML Files
From: Lee Bumgarner <lee -dot- bumgarner -at- VIRTUS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 09:04:03 -0400

My manager has requested that I establish an internal web site for our
technical documents. From the same HTML files he wants to create
publishable documents.

Has anyone had experience creating single-source HTML files for the web
and for publishing hardcopy? Is anyone aware of print companies that take
HTML files and print from them? Would it be better to create these
documents in Frame or another application and convert to HTML for the web
side and keep the documents in Frame for the print company?

Thanx.

Lee B.

Lee Bumgarner // Technical Writer // Virtus Corporation 114 MacKenan Dr.,
#100 // Cary, NC 27511 Voice: (919) 467-9700 x 3046 // FAX (919) 460-4530
Website: http://www.virtus.com