Re: Be a Macway EvangeList

Subject: Re: Be a Macway EvangeList
From: Wolf Lahti <wduby -at- PACCAR -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 07:31:50 -0700

Tony Rocco said

>Thus far, the tide seems to be flowing 4 to 1 against my post. I am
>surprised. Aren't there any Macaddicts out there who will come to my defense?

I am a MacAddict and found your post spammy and irrelevant. A mention of the
EvangeList along with *brief* instructions on how to subscribe would have
been more than adequate. As it was, you just irritated a lot of people and
did the Mac a disservice in the process.

I have little patience with fanatics, regardless of their religion.