Re: What the listowner says...

Subject: Re: What the listowner says...
From: Rebecca Phillips <rebecca -at- QRONUS -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 08:23:47 +-300

Does anybody use a possessive with a gerund anymore? Does anybody know what I am talking about or why I attached this question to this particular message?

Rebecca M. Phillips
Documentation Manager
Qronus Interactive Ltd.
rebecca -at- qronus -dot- co -dot- il

From: Jeffrey Pittman[SMTP:jpittman -at- XWS -dot- COM]

Recently there has been a discussion about
Eric stopping the thread on hardware platforms.