Re: Hotspots and Secondary Windows

Subject: Re: Hotspots and Secondary Windows
From: Bill Bledsoe <bill -at- ENVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 08:37:16 -0500

David,

Yep, you can place a hotspot on a shg (segmented hypergraphic... shed means
segmented hypergraphic editor by the way..) to open a secondary window.
You need to first define a secondary window in your project, and then, in
the hidden text behind your jump text, simply add the >secondary window
name command to the end of the hidden text. You can either do this in the
"create a jump" dialog box, or just put the thing in the Word document by
hand (which is what I would do...less time).

If you need more specific steps, let me know, I can give you a 1. 2. etc
list of steps.

good luck!
Bill Bledsoe |
Technical Communicator | "Junk moved on line is still junk. You can
SQA MGR/Process Lead | bet that if they didn't read the printed
Envision Solutions | version, they won't read the online version
bill -at- envision -dot- com | either." Dr. Conrad Gottfredson, online
or | documentation guru-guy
intlidox -at- anet-stl -dot- net |