Telecomms list/Computing lists

Subject: Telecomms list/Computing lists
From: "Tsigaridis, Vicki" <VTsigari -at- VITGCAB4 -dot- TELECOM -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 17:04:00 EST

Hello all

This list is great for technical writers and I am wondering if any technical
writers also subscribe to other lists. I have heard of *Copyedit* and
*Wordplay* but I am trying to find a similar type of list in
telecommunications or computing.

I have found and joined *Telecom* list but it is a culture shock, only some
messages are distributed and messages may be edited by the editor. This
doesn't allow for free communication between members (techwr-l is almost a
chat session in comparison).

Does anyone belong to any great, similar to techwr-l, computing/telecomms
list?

If you want info on the above lists, mail me for info.

Cheers

Vicki Tsigaridis
Melbourne.
VTsigari -at- vitgcab4 -dot- telecom -dot- com -dot- au