: Re: Single Sourcing HTML Followup

Subject: : Re: Single Sourcing HTML Followup
From: Richard G Harris <rgh -at- WORLD -dot- STD -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 11:37:58 -0400

Lee Bumgarner posted a note in which she spoke about converters to HTML.
I'm also quite interested. Lee, please post any good stuff. If you've put
together a summary, great.

If you've already done this, I apologize. I saved all the posts in this
thread but I didn't review them first.

Dick Harris
Waters Technology
rgh -at- world -dot- std -dot- com