Editing multiple files?

Subject: Editing multiple files?
From: Brett Wetzell <wbwetzel -at- EOS -dot- NCSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 15:35:30 -0400

Does anyone know of a program that can perform edits on multiple documents at
once? Namely, something that can search/replace or add text (add more
navigational buttons, change backgrounds, etc.) to a whole siteful of HTML
pages at once. From the little I've read about Sitemill, it seems like it
might do the trick. If I'm dreaming, I'm sure I can figure out a way to do it
myself -- but I'd really rather not.

Brett Wetzell
Recent Pollutant to the Pool of Professionals

PS, Sorry about the last post with no subject. It really was meant to spark a
thoughtful and engaging discussion. But I forgot the subject and accidentally
deleted my copy. If anyone has the post about standard written english being
adhered to only in language discussion groups on the Internet, could you please
please repost it with the subject "SWE in online English groups"?