Direct e-mail

Subject: Direct e-mail
From: "Dennis V. Callaghan" <dcallaghan -at- SUNGARD -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 08:30:29 EST

Fellow subscribers,

I seem to have been put on some kind of an investment tip e-mail list.
Actually, they're more like advertisements disguised as investment
tips. While I suppose there are worse lists to be on, I am trying to
figure out how this happened. I seem to be the only one in my office
receiving these messages. I would hate for my work e-mail address to
be as choked with junk mail as my home snail mail address is. Has
anyone else on this list received messages from the domain
"moneyworld.com" or "juno.com"? If not, has anyone had any experience
with junk e-mail before? Just wondering.

- Dennis Callaghan
SunGard Capital Markets Inc.
Philadelphia, Pa.
dcallaghan -at- sungard -dot- com