Education

Subject: Education
From: Jennifer Chiki <Jennifer -dot- Chiki -at- MARCAM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 14:56:00 -0400

Hi,

I am a recent subscriber to tech-wr, and also a new member of your
profession. I started my first full-time technical writing position in
June. Currently, I am writing Windows help for a procurement application.
What I am looking for is some help in gathering information about
technical writing/online help development/user interface design/etc.
courses or conferences. I am aware of many of the "biggies" such as the
STC Annual Conference and the WinWriters Conference, but I'd like to find
out about any others out there. I am working out of Burlington, Ontario
(close to Toronto), but would be able to travel for worthwhile education.

Thanks in advance,

Jennifer Chiki
Marcam Corporation