Re: PageMaker 6.0 to PDF

Subject: Re: PageMaker 6.0 to PDF
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 13:37:24 +0000

> When I create a PDF (Adobe Acrobat) from tiled 11x17 signatures in
> PageMaker 6.0, the pages are out of order (8,1,2,7,6,3,4,5). Is there any
> way to reorder these using either Acrobat Distiller or Acrobat Reader?
> Brad

Brad: It looks like your pages are ordered for book printing, right?
Your 11x17 pages are the equivalent of two 8.5x11 pages joined,
right?

If this is the case, then you need to make a modified version of
your original file that has the pages broken into separate 8.5x11
pages. We've done this before, and it is usually not a big
problem for a good layout artist.

If this is not the case, and you simply want to know how to reorder
your pages in PDF, then I would PDF it twice, then use the
Insert Pages and Delete Pages tools in Exchange to reorder the
pages. Let me know if you need more info.

Regards,
LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
COREComm Webmaster

http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/