QUERY: National and international organisations for technical wr

Subject: QUERY: National and international organisations for technical wr
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 16:38:00 +0100

Hello Peter,

* Antwort auf eine Nachricht von "Peter Ring, PRC" an All am 28.08.96
"R> From: "Peter Ring, PRC" <prc -at- PIP -dot- DKNET -dot- DK>

don't we know each other from Forum 95? :-)

"R> I am at the moment building a list of national and
"R> international organisations for technical writers.

A good idea! It has been some time that I looked at the STC and tekom home
pages, but they hardly had any outside (their countries) references.

"R> I have sufficient information on the following organisations:

"R> - tekom, Germany

http://www.tekom.de or e-mail Michael Fritz: tek-m -dot- fritz -at- geod -dot- geonet -dot- de

You might not know about tecom Switzerland (different spelling, different
society). ASk Judith Rohrer, G.P.O. CH-8021 Zurich, Fax 0041/1-8310810. I only
have their address because their members receive our magazine
"tekom-Nachrichten" and therefore they have a few pages in there.

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander

PS: The reception of bit.listserv.techwr-l was very bad recently. So I switched
to the mailing list itself. So you might read a few messages more from me
again.

--
Alexander von Obert, Urbanstr. 2, 90480 Nuernberg, Germany
Free-lance Technical Writer (electronics, software)