Re: What's This? help -- Is it required?

Subject: Re: What's This? help -- Is it required?
From: Tiffany Crotogino Munoz <Crotogino-Munoz_Tiffany/CORP_LABS -at- CST -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 16:08:22 -0400

> Although there were some guidelines for Win
3.1 help to get logo
> certification, I also have not been able to
find any corresponding
> guidelines for Win 95.

> John Sullivan
> Concentric Data Systems

Such guidelines do exist for user interfaces.
They are described in The Windows Interface
Guidelines for Software Design and the
Programmer's Guide to Microsoft Windows 95. I
have not gone through them in any detail,
however.

If there are requirements, they should be listed
there.

FWIW,

Tiffany Crotogino Munoz
Technical Writer
CS&T
Montreal, QC Canada
tiffany -at- cst -dot- ca

My opinions are mine, not the company's. If they
want to share them, that's fine. If they don't,
that's fine, too.