Re[2]: APPENDIX/APPENDIXES

Subject: Re[2]: APPENDIX/APPENDIXES
From: Joyce Flaherty <flahertj -at- SMTPGW -dot- LIEBERT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 11:33:10 EST

In addition to the choices below, some companies use
A...Z,A1...Z1. Personally, I would take a look at the
organization of the spec and possibly rework it to
avoid the problem.

joyce flaherty
flahertj -at- liebert -dot- com

Subject: Re: APPENDIX/APPENDIXES
Author: Gregory -dot- Turnbull -at- UBS -dot- COM at INTERNET
Date: 8/29/96 3:48 PM

A non-Tech Writing group near to me recently had a large spec with
over 30 appendices in it. They decided to go for a numbering scheme
because of automatic sorting in the ToC.

How would others handle situations where you have >26 appendices?

Appendix A..Z, AA..ZZ,
Appendix 1..99
Rework so that the situation did not occur
Other?

Regards, Greg Turnbull, Global Trading Support Dept., UBS Zurich,
Switzerland, (gregory -dot- turnbull -at- ubs -dot- com).