Re: Many thanks and another challenge

Subject: Re: Many thanks and another challenge
From: Sanford Carr <spcarr -at- NEBULA -dot- ISPACE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 05:15:21 -400

On 30 Aug 96 at 8:10, Michael John Little wrote:

> My challenge to the word wizards and HTML code creators:

> How do you implement a pop up screen in HTML?

Michael - if you mean a pop-up like win95 help windows, there is not
an HTML way to do this, but it is possible using javascript.

The alternative is a frames page, which allows you to split the
browser window into parts and address each separately.

| electronic| market -at- intermediacy -dot- com
I N T E R | M E D I A | C Y
net | | ber-what?
marketing and communications http://www.intermediacy.com/