Freelancing

Subject: Freelancing
From: Karen Canaday <canadayk -at- MAIL -dot- TRGLINK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 10:22:21 -0700

Hello-

I am interested in doing some freelance technical writing, but I have no
idea how to get started. Do any of you have any suggestion for
contacts, how to market myself, rates to ask, etc. ??

Please post to me privately and thanks in advance!!

Karen Canaday
canadayk -at- mail -dot- trglink -dot- com
dogwild -at- aol -dot- com