Freelancing

Subject: Freelancing
From: "D.T. Robertson" <drobertson -at- NM-US -dot- CAMPUS -dot- MCI -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 19:46:55 -0600

Greetings all!

Those of you who plan to respond to Karen Canaday's posting about getting
started in freelance technical writing, would you please e-mail me privately
with your ideas and suggestions too? (I hope this request isn't in poor
taste.) Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Don Robertson
drobertson -at- nm-us -dot- campus -dot- mci -dot- net
********

Donald T. Robertson, PhD "Worry is the
Manager, Environmental Compliance misuse of imagination" -
Delphi Research, Inc. Author Unknown
Albuquerque, NM
E-mail: drobertson -at- nm-us -dot- campus -dot- mci -dot- net
~~~~~~~~