Numbered Lists and HCW

Subject: Numbered Lists and HCW
From: David Janus <davidj -at- SUPERSTUDIO -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 16:25:17 +0200

I've been having a horrible time trying to get numbered lists to appear
correctly when compiled with HCW (the Windows 95 Help Compiler). What I
would _like_ to do is have a list appear as follows:

1. Item One

2. Item Two

The point here is the blank space between 1 and 2. When I try to insert the
blank space, my help file ends up looking like this:

1. Item One

1. Item One

Any assistance would be much appreciated. Post to the group or email me off
list.

Thanks . . .

David Janus
Superstudio Ltd./Softkey International
Jerusalem, Israel
davidj -at- superstudio -dot- co -dot- il
Tel: +972-2-673-4766
Fax:+972-2-673-3920