Comparing Interleaf 5 (Sun Version) to Microsoft Word 7.0 (PC Version)

Subject: Comparing Interleaf 5 (Sun Version) to Microsoft Word 7.0 (PC Version)
From: Erika Cilengir <TCenc -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 00:19:10 -0400

We are doing a comparison at work of Interleaf 5 on a Sun and
Microsoft Word 7.0 on a PC. In particular, we are interested in
comparing and contrasting the extent to which each is capable
of handling automatic TOCs and indexes, autonumbering
and autoreferencing, template creation and use, graphics, and
very large publications (over 1,000 pages). Any information would
be appreciated or suggestions for where to look for such information.

Thanks very much!