Re: Trash Icon

Subject: Re: Trash Icon
From: Eric Haddock <eric -at- ENGAGENET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 11:32:10 -0500

>How about a gravestone with "R.I.P." (rest in peace) on it?

Now now--if you have to say what R.I.P. on a gravestone means then it
shouldn't be used on the icon, hmm? ;)

I'd go for a coffin though. Hmm. A coffin. I wonder how one changes icons
in Windows95. That'd be a great replacement for the trash can--oops I mean
recycling bin--in Win95 especially if you believe in reincarnation. <g>

>A skull and crossed bones?

Pirates.

My vote: a teeny tiny viking hall labeled "Valhalla."

-- Eric :)

/`-_ Eric Haddock ------ http://www2.corenet.net/moonlion
{ }/ Technical writer
\ | Engage Networks, Inc. --- http://www.engagenet.com
\__*| Milwaukee, WI

"Writing is easy. All you have to do is cross out the wrong words."
-- Mark Twain