Job Posting - Philadelphia PA

Subject: Job Posting - Philadelphia PA
From: Redick Kimberly <redick_kimberly -at- PO -dot- GIS -dot- PRC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 10:49:50 U

Hi All!

I am posting this for my department - please do not respond to me. Interested
applicants should contact:

Ms. Sandy Fimiano
PRC Inc.
200 Four Falls Corporate Center
Suite 500
W. Conshohocken PA 19428-2950

email: fimiano -at- nni -dot- com

phone: 610-834-6190

**(Associate) Technical Editor/Writer **
Prepares training and documentation materials for Navy C4I systems. Writes,
rewrites, and edits materials for content, grammar, format, style, and clarity.
Materials include hardcopy and online user documentation. Requires experience
with desktop publishing and word processing; exposure to multi-media
presentations and Navy C4I systems a plus. B.S. Technical Writing or
equivalent.