Harsh editing?

Subject: Harsh editing?
From: Wolf Lahti <wduby -at- PACCAR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 07:45:53 -0700

I have said to many an engineer here, "My job is to make you look good. My
name doesn't go anywhere on this report, so I have no ego bound up in it. If
you don't want to accept my suggestions, that's your call--but we have a
division of labor that works to both our benefits: You do your job better
than I could. Let me do mine." Or words to that effect ;)