Boilerplate enlightenment

Subject: Boilerplate enlightenment
From: Natalie K Griffith <grif0028 -at- MAROON -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 09:26:36 -0500

Greetings:

Will someone please enlighten me on the term _boilerplate_? We've had a
thread running about boilerplate usage with html work, and I don't get it.

Private replies are probably best in this case.

Thanks from a cloistered web worker.

Natalie Griffith
grif0028 -at- maroon -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-