Re: The Right Stuff

Subject: Re: The Right Stuff
From: "Gravlin, Bob and Betty" <rbg -at- TETRANET -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 16:14:01 -0500

OOps! I made a mistake when I listed the URL for the Keirsey Temperment Sorter, so here's the message again with the correct URL.

Last week, someone asked what it takes to be a technical writer. I wonder if
personality type has something to do with it. Do learning styles influence the
choice of Tech Comm as a career or the types of writing we like to do?

ng a challenge: Take the online Keirsey Temperment Sorter test at:
http://sunsite.unc.edu/jembin/mb.pl
then sent the results of your score to me at rbg -at- tetranet -dot- net -dot- For an interpretation of the test, go to
http://www.gsu.edu/~dschjb/wwwmbti.html

So far the results are very interesting. I'll post the survey results later.
Betty Gravlin

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-