Re: The Right Stuff

Subject: Re: The Right Stuff
From: "Gravlin, Bob and Betty" <rbg -at- TETRANET -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 16:14:01 -0500

OOps! I made a mistake when I listed the URL for the Keirsey Temperment Sorter, so here's the message again with the correct URL.

Last week, someone asked what it takes to be a technical writer. I wonder if
personality type has something to do with it. Do learning styles influence the
choice of Tech Comm as a career or the types of writing we like to do?

ng a challenge: Take the online Keirsey Temperment Sorter test at:
then sent the results of your score to me at rbg -at- tetranet -dot- net -dot- For an interpretation of the test, go to

So far the results are very interesting. I'll post the survey results later.
Betty Gravlin

Searchable archives located at
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-