Silly tests

Subject: Silly tests
From: Sandra Charker <scharker -at- OZEMAIL -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 14:42:49 +1000

Robin Harkleroad wrote, and various people agreed:

>I found the language in your post offensive and did not read past the
>vulgar language.

>I personally would appreciate it if you would refrain from using vulgar
>language in your communications. We are writers and I think that more
>creative words are available in our vocabularies.\

No matter what your field, you can be certain that some of your readers
regularly use vulgar language. You've just seen that some of your colleagues
do. If you let their language get in the way of your listening, you reduce
your ability to communicate.

We are writers, and all words are ours.

Sandra Charker
scharker -at- ozemail -dot- com -dot- au

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-