Re: Time to go?

Subject: Re: Time to go?
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 09:49:40 -0500

The stories I'm reading here about working for software
startup companies sounds a lot like the story of the
Quicken software. The employees in that story were for
a while working for no pay--only stock options. They are
now rich, but what percentage of startups end up as
successes like Quicken?

LaVonna F. Funkhouser
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com

"Wonderous is our great, blue ship that sail around
the mighty sun, and joy to everyone that rides along!"

Searchable archives located at
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-