Re: ...and then he said THAT word!

Subject: Re: ...and then he said THAT word!
From: Iain Harrison <iharrison -at- SCT -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 15:40:13 GMT

Tim Alton wrote:

I'm here to say, though, that if I'm back in the company of factory hands
that use such language copiously, creatively, and challengingly, I'm going
to use it too. Without regret, without blushing, and without chagrin. I can
write using more restrained language when I talk to my colleagues.
<<

Quite. What is appropriate in one forum is inappropriate in another.

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-