The Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications

Subject: The Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications
From: Eric Haddock <eric -at- ENGAGENET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 10:19:24 -0500

Is this manual intended for general technical writing or for writing
technical material about Microsoft applications?
I guess I'm asking whether the tone of the manual is "do this to be
consistent with Microsoft" or "do this because it's the right way to do it"
like other style guides (Chicago, Gregg, etc.) do.

-- Eric (^_^)

/`-_ Eric Haddock ------ http://www2.corenet.net/moonlion
{ }/ Technical writer
\ | Engage Networks, Inc. ----- http://www.engagenet.com
\__*| Milwaukee, WI

"Writing is easy. All you have to do is cross out the wrong words."
-- Mark Twain