Re: Terms -- the verdict is in (and more)

Subject: Re: Terms -- the verdict is in (and more)
From: Williams Diane <Williams_Diane -at- DOTE -dot- OSD -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 15:32:56 -0400

The other style guide I heartily recommend is:

The New York Public Library Writer's Guide to Style and Usage,
Harper Collins, 1994. ISBN #0-06-270064-2

This book covers everything from compound words to desktop publishing
to indexing to .... --- you name it, it's there.

Hope that helps someone.

Jane Bergen<<

Everything is there except page 742, that is! (I got a photocopy of the
missing page from EEI when I bought my book through them.)

~~Diane