Yay projects

Subject: Yay projects
From: Laura J Valentine <fiend+ -at- CMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996 14:16:45 -0400

Sorry if this is childish...but I just got made web maintainer of the
H&SS web sites here at CMU. (dances a little dance) I've been employed
by H&SS Computing part time during the school year and full time during
the summers since April of '95. This past summer, I started doing web
projects and tech writing projects for them. This is the largest
responsibility I've had yet, and I'm really excited about it. Just
wanted to share.

(junior, tech writing, carnegie mellon)

fiend+ -at- cmu -dot- edu -=-=- http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/jacquez/
-=--=- Cthulhu is the Patron Saint of Pittsburgh... -=--=-
Alpha Phi Omega, Kappa Chapter, Carnegie Mellon University