HTML Books

Subject: HTML Books
From: John Russell <JRussell -at- DATAWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 11:33:00 -0400

Hi All,

Someone recently posted a request for HTML books to learn Web page
design and coding. One respondent suggested Horton's "The Web Page
Design Cookbook."

I'm looking for an exhaustive HTML reference manual, a book that doesn't
talk so much about layout and design, but rather gives an overview of
every HTML piece of markup and examples how to use it.

I looked at a couple of books:

"Learn HTML 3.0 in One Week"
and
"HTML 3.0 by Example"

(my apologies if I've mistitled the books).

I'm looking for something that isn't entry level. Has anyone out there
found a book that is more like an API/reference guide rather than a
tutorial type guide? Any other suggestions?

--

kjr
jrussell -at- dataware -dot- com

K. John Russell Anagram of the year:
Dataware Technologies, Inc
5 Computer Drive South Information Superhighway
Albany, New York 12205 New utopia? Horrifying Sham!