Re: What may new subscribers post?

Subject: Re: What may new subscribers post?
From: Lisa <lisa -at- ENVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 12:20:38 -0500

Doesn't communication involve *listening* to other people's points of view, and
*respecting* others even if we don't agree with them?

Umm...

I'm new to this list as well. I don't remember the note that started this thread. However, I do want to pick up this point from the note below. I would like to see a discussion concerning interviewing and observation techniques. I have been to several workshops on how to interview for requirements gathering and on usability labs. I am interested in hearing about your experiences and training in these areas because I do think listening is an oft overlooked skill.

Thank you.

Lisa Miller
Technical Writer
Envision - Advanced Technologies Group