Re: READING AN .EPS FILE

Subject: Re: READING AN .EPS FILE
From: "Ridder, Fred" <ridderf -at- DIALOGIC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 13:14:24 -0400

Another potential solution to printing PostScript files comes
with many network software packages in the form of a "print file"
utility. At my last employer we used Sun's PC-NFS network
software (aka Solarnet), and this package included an application
called LPR QuickPrint which would send any arbitrary file to any
network printer. I used this all the time to print proof copies
of PostScript files on a networked HP LaserJet 4 printer before
emailing the files to our print service house for volume
production on a Xerox Docutech system.

Fred Ridder
Senior Technical Writer
Dialogic Architecture Labs