Re: Translation services

Subject: Re: Translation services
From: Iain Harrison <iharrison -at- SCT -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 13:52:14 GMT

Bruce Brill includes:

which insures they are on top of fast-changing computer terminology and
technology. Furthermore, we always insist on independent proofreaders
checking all work.

I'm not sure if this is a US/UK difference, but in English English, the
second word quoted should be 'ensures'. Do independent proofreaders check
all ad copy too?

Nevertheless, thanks for the info. I'm keeping that message.